Terms and Conditions for Concert Entry
Oct 13, 2021
Valid from Sep 30, 2021.
Visitors to the event are obligated to wear a respirator throughout.
We ask that all visitors present proof of Covid-19 free status which may include:
1) Medical confirmation of a previous Covid-19 infection
No more than 180 days from the first positive test
2) A negative test result
- an antigen test taken no more than 72 hours previously performed by a healthcare professional
- an antigen test taken no more than 24 hours previously performed under supervision of a healthcare professional on line
- a PCR test taken no more than 7 days previously
- no tests are required for children under 6 years
Home self-administered tests are not recognised as proof of Covid-19 free status to attend mass gatherings.
3) National certification of vaccination
Two-dose vaccination scheme (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) and single-dose vaccination scheme (Johnson & Johnson)
At least 14 days have elapsed since the completion of the vaccination.
Please monitor the current guidance on the Czech government website. The portal of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic can also assist in securing the appropriate documents proving you Covid 19 free status.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you!
The CNSO Planning Team